Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rule #42

     Yes, you can and should put off doing everything in favor of writing - until the dust bunnies turn into jackalopes and there is an immense cobweb hanging in the corner above the space where you work and you look in your bathroom and realize, oh, my, god, I would be mortified if anyone wanted to use this facility, in fact, I hardly want to use it myself. At this point, it's probably a good idea to pull yourself away from the chains that have bound you to your keyboard and get the vacuum out. Maybe throw those sheets in the wash, too.

     However, in case y'all think I'm slacking in the writing department I did manage to make a query submission log with excel before posting this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.