Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

the seventh and final award...

I know, you've all just been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for me to make my decision, biting your nails, grinding your teeth. You can stop. After a great deal of thought and after running around checking out a ton of blogs I am awarding my last Beautiful Blogger Award to...Heather Kelly.


I always enjoy her posts and I hope you will, too.
And a big thank you to everyone who offered suggestions. I found some great new blogs to follow :) 

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog and began following it several weeks ago, I'm not sure how I found it or what I was searching for at the time :) Maybe because your degree is in history like mine, or perhaps because we both write fantasy and Regency romances.

    Anyway, I dropped by this morning to say that you might enjoy my latest post about Lady Emma Hamilton and the disservice that history often does to women at http://www.ladysilk.net.

    Plus I'm also participating in the Chronicle Book Haulidays which allows bloggers and those who comment on their blogs to enter a contest to win $500.00 worth of their books. My list came to a total of $497.33 and I think it is a good, but somewhat eclectic one.

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice! I love Heather's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lovely award. Well done! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much!! I've been in such a slump, trying to balance holidays and writing and blogging, and the truth is that my heart just hasn't been in it during the last few weeks. You just warmed my heart, and started a spark that I know will motivate me to just keep on keeping on!! I can't say thanks enough!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.