Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

so close

76,029. That's how many words I've written on Grimoire. I'm like, 12,000 words away from completion, a mere seven chapters - and my chapters are short, running around 1,500 words for the most part. I don't know about you but when I'm this close to the end it's hard to do anything else except write. I missed the first five minutes of Fringe and Caprica this week because I was writing. I stayed up way past my bedtime this week (I've probably got a 10 hour sleep deficit right now), and I've neglected my dog to write. I even wrote a crap post yesterday - thinking I should write something - that I ended up deleting when I realized I was violating the #1 rule of blogging: Don't post anything; post something. Which is why I had to tell you how close I am. Because that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.