no, sorry, I didn’t get an agent nor am I suddenly published BUT I did get this:
A huge, giant, massive thank you to Danette for this award. I admit, I’d been eyeing it over at other people’s blogs and now I have one of my very own. Thank you, Danette! And now for 7 odd things you might not know about me:
1. One of my favorite time wasters is to peruse the real estate section for multi-million dollar residences in Sarasota FL
2. I find puzzles addicting.
3. I have two too many cats.
4. My taste in music is eclectic, ranging from Mozart to Tool, but no jazz, thanks.
5. I majored in history (6 credits short of a minor in English)
6. In 6th grade I used to sell pictures of the people I drew to my fellow classmates for 5 cents each.
7. My favorite artist is Daniel Merriam – ok not so odd, but check him out if you get the chance.
I also have to share with you my three (I was only going to get two…) new books, which I picked up this afternoon at my local bookstore:
I already started reading Perilous.
Lastly, I’ll leave you with a joke I heard:
Q: What does the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit?
A: This won’t take long, did it?