At least, that's what my junk folder seems to be telling me. There were a number of emails regarding pizza - which I do happen to like - along with multiples and variations of the following:
1. an old orchard master card - probably not a good idea.
2. a bra - got one, thanks.
3. hairloss - thankfully I've still got all mine.
4. plus sizes - nope, sorry, been running all summer.
5. Uggs - ok, so maybe I looked for some, just to see the styles and prices. Sadly, they were not in the budget :(
6. delicious fruit - I think that was the strangest one.
Every now and again I take a good look at my trash folder, just to see what all the spammers are trying to sell me, what they think I need. How about you? Do you ever look? Or do you just hit delete all?
As for pizza, I like mine loaded. You?