Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

a reminder

Don't forget about my creative challenge contest in which you - yes you! -  could win one of these fabulous books:

Along with one of these bookmarks:


minus the stupid black line I couldn't get rid of...grr.

On Monday I'll post the challenge - which is really more of a writing exercise - and all you have to do is be a follower and comment. Oh, and tell me what book you want. I'll pick a random winner from all the comments I receive on that particular post. There will be two more chances to win on September 12 and 26. And yes, this is an international contest. So get your muse out and come play :)

2 comments:

  1. Consider myself reminded! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! i've heard a lot of good things about those books =)

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.