Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Who do you love?



On October 9, Alex Cavanaugh will be hosting Siv Maria Ottem who is celebrating her birthday AND the release of her new book, Secrets of the Ash Tree, with a blogfest – The Norse Gods Blogfest. Siv will also be giving away a signed copy of her book to whomever actively parties the most on this day. Special points if you visit her NEW WEB PAGE and like her Facebook Author page.

Interested in blogging about your favorite Norse God? I am and I can't wait to see who other people blog about.


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for shouting out about the blogfest! Siv is going to have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think most of us know any other Norse God outside Thor, Odin, Freya and Loki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which is why the fest is such a great idea - we can learn about some of the other lesser known Norse Gods and give them some love too :)

      Delete
  3. I don't really have a fav Norse god (well, maybe Tyr if that was the one-handed guy), but in the 80s, I named my huge, gold Buick Electra "Valkyrie." Does that count? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a book I'll be delving into shortly...

      Delete
  4. I have a feeling we'll see a lot of Loki love that day. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur - which is why I 'll be choosing someone else...

      Delete
  5. I'm ready for Siv's blogfest, already researching who I'll be writing about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll be doing some research, too.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Should be a fun fest. I've narrowed down my choices...

      Delete
  7. I think I know a thing or two about Norse Mythology but we'll see.

    You know who I love...

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.