Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday pic and a reminder

First don't forget that tomorrow is our (Dianne and I) third and final submission for first impressions. And we already have two of three for April so if you're still interested in submitting just email me: marcy@tidewater.net. We promise to be kind.


This picture was taken in 2007 when I went out to SanFrancisco to visit my sister for Thanksgiving. It was one of those best times ever. She actually lived in Richmond, but it was easy to get into the city; just walk to the BART 10 minutes away beneath a solid blue sky and California sun. This particular pic was taken on a hill we drove to. There was a short walk up a steep trail and at the top was an old WWII istallation with bunkers, a tunnel, and graffitti. People go there for the view, and to watch for birds of prey. There was a chart of wing spans.

see you tomorrow and have a relaxing day.

1 comment:

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.