Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

By the time you read this...

I will be on my way to hot sunny sweltering Florida. July is perhaps not the best time of year to be visiting but sometimes we go where we are needed rather than where we want.

I think I'll have access to a computer to hopefully I'll be able to keep up with everyone but if not...well, you'll know why. I have scheduled a few posts in advance and I will do my best to check you all out while I'm gone.

I'll leave you with another pic my son took while out on Monhegan Island. See you Friday and have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. I wish you safe travels and good luck coping with what you need to be there for (and the heat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely. See you when you're back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Marcy -- have a safe trip. Hopefully you won't find the heat too bad, since I know you aren't going to traipse around the parks.

    Your pictures of Maine make me think I should add it to the short list of places I'd like to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe journey to Florida! See you soon!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of kind thoughts to you my dear.
    Miss you already.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.