Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

find me

here.

Yep. Today's one of those days when I'm trying to be two places at once and it's not working out so well. But you still might enjoy my post over at unicorn bell. It's a crit of someone's first page/second chapter. I have two more this week if you're interested and I'm sure the authors would LOVE some comments.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about my little contest and what sort of creative assignment I can come with. I do know the first three books I'll be giving away:

The Monstrumologist, which tells the tale of Will Henry, orphan and assistant to a doctor with a most unusual specialty: monster hunting.
The Magicians, an enthralling coming-of-age tale about magic practiced in the real world-where good and evil aren't black and white, and power comes at a terrible price.
and Clockwork Angel, the story of Tessa, who goes looking for her brother but discovers she has the power to transform into anyone else - living or dead. 


I'm also going to try to include with each book a fabulous bookmark made, not by yours truly, but by the son, who in addition to taking amazing pictures, made me a pretty cool bookmark. Trust me, it rocks.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great books! I just wrote them down on my to-read list. :) How cool that your son made you a bookmark! I'm curious to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your contest will be worth the bookmarks alone! Well done your son!! Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bookmarks are a combination effort!

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.