Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

A Brieft Update...

 This week I'm over at Unicorn Bell critiquing the first chapter of an Adult Urban Fantasy and I hope you'll stop by to offer the author any suggestions or comments you might have. I will be back Friday for the Cephalopod Coffeehouse. Meanwhile it's been damp and dreary here this weekend, even a little cool, which I'm not appreciating since it's supposed to be SUMMER. I have, however, made good progress on my revisions for NO REST, and I think it will be a kick-ass story once I finish. I'll also share my idea for a cover with you - not that this will be the cover, but I like it and it fits. Just imagine the title, NO REST, in white letters somewhere in the black. Wouldn't that look cool as hell? Anyway, have a good week all, and I'll see you back here on Friday perhaps :)


From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository      
"An artist's impression of a wormhole from an observer's perspective, crossing the event horizon of a Schwarzschild wormhole that bridges two different universes. The observer originates from the right, and another universe becomes visible in the center of the wormhole’s shadow once the horizon is crossed, the observer seeing light that has fallen into the black hole interior region from the other universe; however, this other universe is unreachable in the case of a Schwarzschild wormhole, as the bridge always collapses before the observer has time to cross it, and everything that has fallen through the event horizon of either universe is inevitably crushed in the singularity."


15 comments:

  1. Glad you're making good progress.
    Come down here. It's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome you're making good progress. We've been cool here this summer, but it's heating up this week. Maybe it'll come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could use a little cool here in PA. Brutal heat the rest of the week.
    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your revisions. It's always good to feel good about a project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for making good progress.
    I hope your weather settles down. We are still (luckily) getting cold weather. Summer will come around before I am ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to make writing progress. Sorry you've had a dreary weekend. I hope it brightens up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold here too. Not today, today it's odd out but for most of the summer, I've been freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still prefer covers with images :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for revisions! I'm so glad someone out there is making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell what's going on with that cover. Is that just a snippet of it, zoomed in? Maybe the point is not to be able to figure it out! I love the way it looks like light is hitting it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Update: I added a bit to show where the pic came from and what it is, but basically it's "an artist's impression of a wormhole from an observer's perspective, crossing the event horizon of a Schwarzschild wormhole that bridges two different universes."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fascinating artist's rendition and explanation of the wormhole! Looks like it could be a striking cover idea. :) Congrats on the good progress on the revisions!

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.