Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkinfest 2015

As you might recall, every year at this time Damariscotta holds a pumpkinfest, which involves a lot of pumpkin shenanigans, including a pumpkin parade, a pumpkin regatta, and my favorite, the painting of the pumpkins. The weather was perfect and I set out from my house with my camera and took a few pictures of the foliage before reaching the first pumpkin at the top of the hill.



looking down toward my driveway, which is just beyond the second telephone pole.





Sometimes it was hard to get a picture without someone in it.
This one was pretty spectacular.


I'll be back on Wednesday with more. Have an awesome Monday everyone.



13 comments:

  1. Great detail work on the tiger. Although I have to say, the crab one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all amazing, especially the peacock. Love your pictures at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crab is pretty amazing, as are the peacock and the tiger and all the rest! Also, I miss foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, much fun! Maybe next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much talent and creative fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun. LOVE the tiger, but would be more than happy to see any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Marcy, that is some pumpkin. It's great to have traditions each year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm glad you post these every year. Love the tiger.

    Also great to see that the colors your way are nice, too. Autumn in northern New England is magical. Brief but magical.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love those pictures. It looks like quite a festival!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double awesome pumpkin pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I like the tiger only :) and love the colours of the leaves on those trees

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.