No matter where I go:
1. My favorite outfit – whatever that might be at the moment, but probably a pair of jeans and either a cozy sweater, a button down blouse, or t-shirt so faded and thin it’s like a second skin.
2. A garlic press – because 75% of everything can be improved with garlic.
3. Hope – because without hope most of us would give up.
4. A toothbrush/floss – because if I had to choose I’d rather brush my teeth than shower.
5. Comfortable walking shoes/sneakers – I think this one is pretty obvious
6. A good book – in case I get stuck someone
7. An imagination – if all else fails, fall to daydreaming
8. Curiosity – so I won’t get bored
9. A sense of humour – because shit is going to happen and it’s better to find some humour in it rather than whine and cry about it (Not that I don’t do my fair share of whining and crying – trust me; I do. But sometimes you just have to laugh at the utter stupidity of your fellow human beings).
10. I’m going to hold off on this one until I hear your list…