Here’s my list of scyfy’s best and worst shows:
1. Eureka: I want to live in this town
2. Star Gate w/ MacGyver, I mean Richard Dean Anderson ;) and yes, I know it was silly at times and the aliens were all too often humanoid, but it was good clean fun, wasn’t it?
3. Stargate Atlantis, which managed to grow on me a little. Col. Shepherd wasn’t too hard on the eyes either.
4. Battlestar Galactica, it goes without saying this is the epitome of first rate scifi and I have yet to see anything better – and I’m including the movies in my assessment.
5. Caprica, I’m liking it so far but where’s it been lately?
6. Sanctuary, I wanted to like it, I really did.
7. Haven, ditto
8. Warehouse 13, ok, it can be juvenile but like Atlantis, it’s grown on me and I have to admit I can’t wait for next season. Plus I really like Claudia. If I could be a girl on a show that'd be it.
9. The Dresden Files, scifi blew it when they didn’t renew this series.
10. Movie of the week, whatever it is you can be assured it will be very much like the Saturday afternoon creature features of yesteryear only with slightly better special effects and probably that other Baldwin brother will be in it, or maybe someone you’ll recognize from a soap opera you used to watch.
Now if only there was a Fantasy channel.