Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

day 2 of the tiny contest

Today’s Quote: “Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?”



Meanwhile I'm working hard on namesake, trying to get my characters just right so I can move forward, and looking forward to Fringe, which has now moved to Friday nights at 9p. I don't know if you're a fan but last week's episode had Walter make a reference to a Dr. Jacoby who lived in the northwest, a subtle tribute to Twin Peaks and David Lynch. See, it's little things like this that make me love this show, not to mention the whole Olivia and Peter thing. They're apart now, not that they were really together, since that was the OTHER Olivia, but it's worse now because the real Olivia knows that the OTHER Olivia got what she wanted and Peter knows that the OTHER Olivia tricked him. Will the real Olivia ever get together with Peter? Will they be able to save the world? And what will happen to the OTHER Olivia? I don't know but this is how to keep the tension going, this is how to get viewers to keep tuning in week after week.

Something to think about as I head back to namesake.

ps don't forget; if you can tell me what movie the quote is from I’ll send you one of my ever so special bookmarks. Or you can just guess for fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Aliens!!!! Ripley said it.
    Don't worry about the bookmarks. I was just proud I knew that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote is going to dance in my head. I know I've heard it before...where? where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great line. I love that movie. Congrats to Alex.

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.