Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My House Mates

Before moving, I lived in my very cute little house with just my dog, Jonah, and two cats: Kitten and Miss Mel (aka Little Person because she weighs like 4lbs). Now I live with four other people, two more dogs and another cat. Today I will introduce you to Jay. Her official name is Jayqui (not sure if I'm spelling that right) but everyone calls her Jay or Jay Jay. She is the most adorable little plump cat, as illustrated here...


Jay Jay is the most relaxed, easy going, friendly cat I've ever lived with (my cats are both a bit sketchy). You can pick her up and cuddle, she'll sit on your lap, she isn't bothered by my dog (they're almost friends now), and she has the cutest little purrmeow. The only bad thing about Jay Jay is that she has no interest in is doing anything about the mice that have come to party in my sister's room every night. Interestingly, there are no mice coming to party in my room.


Revision update: p. 207 of 346
Currently reading: What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman
Expecting in the mail: one roku so I can finish watching Voyager and be ready for the latest season of Supernatural when it becomes available.


Happy Hump Day all!

26 comments:

  1. LOL...

    That is ONE PLUMP KITTY.... guess she ate all the mice in your room and is chilling until she gets hungry again. Such a cute character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, she's a birder rather than a mouser, which we would prefer!

      Delete
  2. Cute and cuddly, or a mouser? Which would you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a honey - and obviously enjoying a dust-bath, roll in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She appears to be delightful, but she should learn not to play behind wheels of vehicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I've heard horror stories...

      Delete
  5. Jay Jay looks like a real cutie. That's a lot of new animals and people to adjust to living with.

    Glad your revisions are going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. There is an adjustment and I'm glad my revisions are moving along as well!

      Delete
  6. Looks like she started posing just as soon as she spied you with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! So glad this move is working out for all by the sound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's like - 'friggin pappanazzis... oh, well, lemme pose da purrfessional way, da centerfolds are mine!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat is happy to be in the sun, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two indoor cats. They migrate from one side of the house to the other in the afternoon - sun beam addicts.

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous chunker of a kitty :) Hope she moves from behind that tyre soon though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily that's a parked car in our drive and we're all very aware of Jay.

      Delete
  11. Nice to meet you Jay, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jay Jay is adorable, and it doesn't look like she's a finicky eater, either. HA

    I guess there's going to be lots of adjustments for you to make with your new living arrangements, but if you all get along with each other, it'll be great. You'll never be alone... unless you want to be.

    Great progress with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no more being alone, not that I minded, being the typical reclusive writer :)

      Delete
  13. Aww, I love Jay-Jay's plump little self. Too cute! I would love a snuggly lap cat like her. My cat will sit next to me but that is his limit. Looking forward to meeting more of your new housemates. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're interested in my blog I'm interested in your comments.